Mosiac Stickers

For my daughter's birthday last year one of her friends gave her a "Cat and the Hat" themed mosaic sticker project to complete.  We did it that week and I am just now getting around to posting the pictures (at least it didn't take a full year). 

 
This project was great for practicing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.  My daughter enjoyed it a lot but pulling off all the sticker backs and carefully placing the stickers where they belong is pretty time consuming.  We took a couple breaks but finished it all in one evening.
 
 
When we finished she immediately hung it up on a tack board for everyone to see.  I have been on the look out for similar projects since.  I have a couple hidden away.  I think they will make great projects that she can work on by herself while I am busy tending to her baby brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment